Managed I.T. services are the new industry standard for providing high-quality I.T. services. The result of continuously evolving technology, and new and improved ways of approaching the management of information systems. Rather than leaving systems to operate without monitoring or active controls until something inevitably goes wrong, and then paying for expensive on-site engineers to come resolve the issues and repair the damage, leaving several opportunities open for system downtime, lost productivity, and potential loss of data and revenue–managed services use intelligent monitoring and active maintenance routines to keep systems running well, detecting potential problems long before they become expensive catastrophes, and applying well thought-out techniques to maximize technology ROI and achieve high standards of performance and reliability.
Native I.T. uses an industry-leading platform for delivering managed services. Our approach enables us to cater our services specifically to your organization, finding unique ways to utilize your existing technology to better serve your needs, and to ensure the maximum level of reliability and performance while keeping budgets low. Our goal is to allow you to focus on your core priorities, and to use your technology to facilitate those priorities, not compete with them.
The numerous features and benefits of a managed I.T. service plan with Native I.T. would be impossible to list in their entirety. Reason being, every time we take on a new client we inevitably find new and unique ways to support them, and whenever it’s possible to apply those unique solutions to any of our other clients, we do so. Without increasing our rates, it’s just part of the package: Continuously improving, adding more and more value to maximize every dollar spent. That said, here’s a handful of things we provide to our managed clients:
- Onsite, remote, online, and telephone/e-mail/chat support
- Network/PC/Printer/Phone System repair and maintenance
- Support always available during your business hours
- 24/7 Managed Systems Protection protects your network and equipment
- Consulting & Project Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Strategies
- VPN & Remote Access so your team can work effectively from wherever they need to be
- Software Licensing Management
- Process Automation & Workflow Tools
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
- Digital & Social Marketing
- Regular maintenance to ensure maximum reliability and lifespan
- Staff training with custom company-branded I.T. Policy Manuals
- Detailed logs & reporting for confidence, compliance, and accountability
- 100% HIPAA compliance with regular evaluations and reports.